Candidate Care Consultant
We're Monarch Education Birmingham - a UK-wide education recruitment agency placing teachers and education professionals in short-term, long-term and permanent roles. Personal and professional, our service begins and ends with people - from the consultants we hire, to the teachers we place, and the close relationships we build with clients.
We are looking for a target driven individual to join our team in Birmingham, this person will be working with one of our busiest and most experienced recruitment consultants. The role of a candidate consultant is purely candidate focused, developing a consistent pipeline of new education candidates to our business through a variety of methods such as online sourcing, university and employability events, social media platforms, advertising and much more. The job essentially is about speaking with people who may be looking for work within education or are already working in this sector and want a change. This role is primarily focused in supporting Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Learning Support Assistants in finding that next role that's right for them and that Monarch Education as the employment agency that is best placed to help them with their next career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating new candidates through technology platforms.
- Writing and placing job adverts, monitoring responses.
- Loading new candidates to the database and verifying their references.
- Interviewing candidates, completing compliance checks and responding to any internal assurance checks.
- Searching CV databases for new candidates to contact.
- Arranging candidate interviews with consultants, sending confirmation letters and explaining document requirements to candidates prior to the interview.
- Decreasing candidate drop-out rates in relation to long term bookings.
- CV development and formatting.
- Keeping candidate's database records up to date.
- Organise and attend employability and NQT events, ensuring there is ongoing engagement with NQT cohort and converting these to our candidates.
- Organise termly candidate engagement events including booking venues, arranging refreshments and co-ordinating attendance lists.
- Generating and managing candidate targeted social media content.
- Supporting T&D Manager with new training and mentoring of 360 consultants.
- Other tasks as determined by the needs of the business.
. The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong communicator, able to confidently promote the benefits of Monarch Education to potential candidates.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to organise their own workload to meet targets.
- Experienced in generating a steady pipeline of new candidates using a variety of candidate sourcing methods.
- Have the ability to follow direction and work as part of a team.
We are keen to speak to people who have a customer service, sales or recruitment background but that perhaps are looking for a fresh challenge which offers huge variety and opportunity for progression within the business. It is important that you are confident and competent at speaking to people on the phone and face to face, have good written skills and can work effectively and efficiently. Full training will be given for the role alongside a long-term development plan.
So, if you like dealing with people, have an eye for detail and enjoy hitting personal and team targets contact me to find out more.
If this sounds like the job for you apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we aim to get back to you within 48 hours due to our high demand or if you prefer please call me on 01179382100.
- Education Administrator