SEN Teaching Assistant
Competitive Pay - £59.10 - £74.750 per day depending on experience and qualifications.
Are you a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant who is looking for a new role for the 2021/2022 academic year?
Do you have good teaching methods to inspire young pupils with their learning?
Are you about to complete your NVQ level 2 or 3 in Teaching and Assisting and want to get a full time role for 2021?
Monarch are working with a Primary School in Cheltenham who are looking to recruit 2 x SEN Teaching Assistant(s) to aid pupils in their learning experience across both Key Stages.
The successful applicants will have the following;
- Experience of working in a primary school setting as a SEN Teaching Assistant is preferable.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a positive and sensitive approach that puts the needs of the child first
- strong interpersonal skills
- ability to show initiative and a clear understanding of the ways in which children learn successfully.
- Experience in educating pupils with English as an Additional Language
- Experience in working with children with SEN is a bonus
- Be able to provide 2 x references from working within an Educational Setting
- Find Gloucester, Cheltenham and surrounding areas easy to get to
- Teaching Assistant NVQ Level 2 equivalent or higher chlidcare qualification
Why work for Monarch Education:
- 28 years experience within the primary education industry
- Finding work close to home
- Dedicated Consultant
- Training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio paid for by Monarch
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*
- Termly Recognition and Awards
- Primary School