Support Worker - SEN School
Lime Supply Solutions are keen to recruit SEN TAs for one of Lime Trust's largest SEND Academies; Lime Academy Hornbeam based in Waltham Forest is a dual site SEND Academy catering for students aged 3-19 who have a variety of needs, providing support for around 300 students. The William Morris site, where the role is, is based in Woodford Green.
The role will see you work closely with the class teacher and fellow class support to help deliver an enriched and personalised curriculum to pupils. The site caters for learners that have complex learning, medical and behavioural needs who benefit from a multisensory approach where communication and pupil voice are at the core of the curriculum offer. Lime Academy Hornbeam has a wonderful ethos and a vibrant feel, which means working here is very enjoyable. Armed with outstanding resources and a supportive SLT, you'll have the ability to cater each student's independent needs
You will liaise with other teachers, support staff and SLT ensuring you are continually raising standards.
What Lime Trust are looking for:
- SEN TAs / LSA professionals with an outgoing and professional mentality
- Knowledge of SEN and working with pupils who display complex behaviours
- Previous experience in a teaching role, with a good core subject knowledge
- A passion for teaching and learning
What Lime Trust can offer you:
- A friendly, family feel environment
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A rewarding and enjoyable teaching role
- To be a part of a growing, modern academy trust
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity rich schools
Are you an outstanding SEND TA or Support Worker with superb core subject knowledge and a passion to work in SEND? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at Lime Supply Solutions to register your interest in this exciting role.