As a credit analyst, you will develop close working relationships with all stakeholders enabling you to proficiently manage queries within SLA’s, whilst adhering to business processes deadlines.
You will be required to:
- Action queried debt, investigate and resolve within agreed SLAs with all key stakeholders.
- Chase Clients for outstanding invoices and payment
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Investigate and solve client issues to reduce the DSO.
- Assist Accounts Receivables in relation to appropriate allocation of cash to support the collection of debt.
- Reconciliation of Cash & Identification of all receipts – providing assistance to line manager and treasury to ensure that all payments are identified/ allocated by month end close.
- Resolving any invoice rejections with regards to system interfaces from the Pay and Bill system to the Accounting CRM.
- Monitor and maintain up to date client records on both the booking and billing systems.
- Complete all due diligence on all new client applications and review of all sole traders/Ltd companies to minimise exposure to the business.
- Raise credits and invoices as required and within necessary SLA’s.
- Track and log credit activity on a weekly basis, including details of credit notes raised and the reasons behind credit notes being raised.
- Carry out all duties within agreed SLA’s adhering to company policy and standards at all times.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties applicable to your role and within the finance department as and when required.
- Mentor new staff and to conduct any training as required.
- Contribute to credit control projects and system development.
One role will be working with Affinity Workforce Solutions, our education division encompassing market-leading recruitment brands CER, Monarch Education and Sugarman Education. Our education division offer a menu of services that deliver flexible, strategic support to academies and MATs.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Managing a busy workload to meet necessary deadlines
- Experience of VMS clients and reconciliation
- Working in a finance department or high volume pay and bill function
- Similar experience of Credit Controller
- Working in a transactional environment
- Working in a target driven environment
- Experience in customer service
It would be desirable for you to have experience working for a recruitment business and knowledge and experience of Managed Vendor Portals.
- Education Administrator