Support worker SEN School
Lime Supply Solutions are keen to recruit SEN TA for one of Lime Trust's SEND Academies; Lime Academy Hornbeam, William Morris Campus based in Waltamstow, London. The Academy caters for students aged 2-19 who have a variety of needs including severe behavioural needs. The students at William Morris access a personalised curriculum and have the opportunity to complete BTECs and Functional Skills qualifications.
The role will see you working closely with the class teacher and fellow class support to help deliver an enriched and supported curriculum to pupils. As the school offers a full curriculum to students all resources are personalised to ensure they meets the student's needs. Lime Academy Hornbeam has a wonderful ethos and a vibrant feel, which means working here is very enjoyable. Armed with outstanding resources and a supportive SLT, you'll have the ability to cater each student's independent needs
You will liaise with other teachers, support staff and SLT ensuring you are continually raising standards.
What Lime Trust are looking for:
- SEN TAs / LSA professionals with an outgoing and professional mentality
- Knowledge of SEN and working with pupils who display complex behaviours
- Previous experience in a teaching role, with a good core subject knowledge
- A passion for teaching and learning
What Lime Trust can offer you:
- A friendly, family feel environment
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A rewarding and enjoyable teaching role
- To be a part of a growing, modern academy trust
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity rich schools
Are you an outstanding SEND TA, Support Worker or Youth Worker with superb core subject knowledge and a passion to work in SEND? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at Lime Supply Solutions to register your interest in this exciting role.