School Meals Supervisory Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a number of school meals supervisory assistant roles to start immediately for a number of schools in Bristol.
Working hours are usually Monday - Friday 11.30-13.30 but this may vary depending on school.
The successful applicant will be responsible for (but not limited too):
- Supervising pupils on the school premises
- Supervising pupils during lunch time
- Assisting children with feeding
- Reporting any relevant matters or dangers to the Behaviour Manager and Leadership Team
- Ensuring a safe environment during lunch time
- Undertaking ancillary duties as necessary (i.e. setting up and clearing away tables, cleaning tables and dining area)
- Ensuring pupils keep up good hygiene such as washing their hands before and after lunch
- Helping younger pupils with the proper use of cutlery and cutting up food
- To attend to any pupil who becomes sick or ill during the lunch hour
To apply please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website https://monarcheducation.co.uk/
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- School Support