Monarch Education are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Leisure Assistant to start as soon as possible for a school in Kingswood, Bristol.
Working hours will be 17.30-21.30 Monday - Friday
The Leisure Attendant will be responsible for:
- The setting up and dismantling of equipment in a timely manner for our hirer's
- Ensuring the safety of those hiring the school facilities through supervision
- Provide all visitors with a friendly and positive experience delivering effective customer service and maintaining high standards of housekeeping.
The perfect candidate will:
- Be organised
- Have good time management skills
- Have a strong knowledge of general repair skills.
- Previous experience in general maintenance.
- Good attention to detail and high standards of work ethic.
- Possesses the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
To apply please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website https://monarcheducation.co.uk/
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- School Support