Monarch Education are looking for part time school cleaners across Bristol. We work with majority of the schools in the Bristol area and are recruiting for people who can work between 3pm to 6pm.
- Cleaning a designated set of classrooms or communal areas and bathrooms, including wiping down surfaces and cleaning floors.
- Emptying any waste bins and replacing bin liners.
- Replenishing hand soaps, paper towels and toilet rolls in bathrooms.
- Adhering to health and safety and COSHH practices at all times.
- Using the appropriate chemicals and equipment for the task at hand.
- Reporting any issues or hazards to site management staff
You will be:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Proactive and capable of using your initiative to prioritise tasks
- Contactable in order to arrange cover at short notice, or to provide availability for the week ahead
- Able to make your own way the location within a reasonable distance from your home
- 2 full references in relevant work experience as a cleaner or similar field in the last 2 years.
- Enhanced DBS child workforce on the update service (we can assist you with this if you do not have one)
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.If flexibility in your working life appeals to you, or you have spare time to fill and would like to work around children, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 272 8676 for further information. We will endeavour to call you within 2-3 working days.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
- School Support