Monarch Education are currently recruiting Lunchtime Supervisors to work in schools around the Bristol area. Monarch works with a number of schools to supply their lunchtime supervisors, so the ideal candidate would have previous experience working with children.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Approachable and friendly and have a good rapport with school children and teaching staff
- Available on weekdays between 10am - 14.00pm (hours will vary within this time frame), sometimes at short notice.
- These roles starts immediately.
- Some previous experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Confident in assisting children that may need some help to eat their lunches.
- Close supervision to ensure that children eat their hot or cold lunches will be expected, and an awareness of the potentially changing needs of young children would benefit the need to be flexible in your activities.
- Escorting children to and from canteens, classrooms or playgrounds or indoor supervision due to bad weather will also form part of your role.
- 2 full good graded references from your most recent employers
- A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required, Enhanced DBS child workforce on the update service (we can assist you with this if you do not have one)
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.If flexibility in your working life appeals to you, or you have spare time to fill and would like to work around children, please send your CV to Harsharan.email@example.com or call 07936345528 for further information. We will endeavour to call you within 2-3 working days.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
- School Support