Primary Supply Teacher
A new position has opened for a Primary School Supply Teacher to work full time or part time from either, as soon as possible or September 2022.
This role will include, Covering specific year groups across the primary age groups. or covering a range from EYFS - KS2.
The start date is from as soon as possible. Or from September 2022.
The Schools we work with are situated around Bristol and South glos. Monarch hold a large amount of contracts with academies around Bristol. which gives our teachers first choice on lots of different positions.
Benefits of registering with Monarch Education:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a dedicated consultant
- Guaranteed pay scheme*
- Higher rates of pay than our competitors
- Personal Accident insurance cover
- A crown commercial services provider
- Discounts vouchers available in big retailers
- Access to a portal which offer savings in 7 supermarkets for your weekly shop
- Fuel card that provides 20p off the pump
- 24/7 GP helpline
- Access to our exclusive online CPD courses and additional training
- Up to £200 referral scheme*
- You must have experience working in schools
- Able to attend an interview with the school
- Solid knowledge of the key stage 1 or 2
About Monarch Education
Monarch Education is a national education recruitment agency, specialising in finding qualified teaching and non-teaching staff in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our staff, schools and Multi-Academy Trusts.
If you are interested in this role and believe you are a good match, please apply today or call us for more information regarding this role on 0117 938 2100 or email me on email@example.com
*Terms and conditions apply.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
- Primary School