Design Technology Teacher
Role: Design Technology Teacher
Pay rate: £131.87-£189.54 depending on the experience
Are you a newly qualified teacher with a passion for Design and technology?
Are you an experience Design and technology Teacher looking for a new adventure?
Monarch education currently work with a large multi academy trust in the Bristol and South Gloucestershire area. Our partnership with CSET- Castle School Education trust enables us to offer work consistently to Teachers and Teaching Assistants across Bristol and surrounding areas. CSET is committed to equal opportunities and encourages applicant from all backgrounds and communities.
Our CSET secondary site are currently looking for a qualified/ newly qualified DT Teacher for September. The school is situated in leafy South Gloucestershire, less than 40 minutes away from the heart of the cosmopolitan vibrancy of Bristol City Centre with excellent transport links to the M5 and M4. There is excellent transport links from the South Wales, Gloucester and Stroud areas.
The school has recently of a new Ofsted report, the report is classified as "Good" in all categories. The inspector commented on the school being rapidly improving with the best Ofsted report they have had in years, also commenting on ". New leaders have raised expectations. Pupils are working harder. Leaders have introduced useful ways to establish an orderly atmosphere and improve the curriculum"
The school has around about 1000 students, this would be a large secondary school with student's age ranging 11-16. There are some great facilities that the school offer teachers: parking onsite, staff room with a full working kitchen, Computer for work use.
Benefits of registering with Monarch Education:
- Dedicated consultant supporting you in your journey to school employment
- Guaranteed pay scheme available *
- Competitive rates of pay with other agencies
- A crown commercial services provider
- Access to a portal which offer savings in 7 supermarkets for your weekly shop
- Fuel card that provides 20p off the pump
- Access to our exclusive online CPD courses and additional training
- £200 for any successful referral of Teachers and Teaching Assistants*
- PAYE and Umbrella pay options
About The Role
The successful applicant will be a qualified DT teacher/ newly qualified DT teacher, you will need the knowledge in all DT subjects as all subjects with need covering, Engineering preferred but no essential.
The role is starting September on a Full time basic, long term and for the right applicant could be permanent
- Teach across all levels and abilities. Forest follows the new AQA GCSE & A Level Specifications
- Develop, maintain and stimulate pupils' curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Design
- Develop pupils' familiarity, competence and confidence within a safe workshop environment
- Provide challenge for every pupil and encourage all pupils to achieve their potential in Design and
- Contribute and engage in extra-curricular Design and Technology activities
- Share in departmental best practice
- Willingness to invest extra time outside of a lesson to ensure students achieve the best standard in
- Design and Technology across KS3 and KS4 Key Stages
How can I apply?
If this job sounds the right one for you please click 'apply' for more information.
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Secondary School