Flexible Primary Teacher - Leicester & Leicestershire
FLEXIBLE PRIMARY TEACHERS | Leicester
CALLING ALL TEACHERS IN LEICESTER - AUTUMN TERM IS GOING TO BE BUSY! JOIN MONARCH EDUCATION NOW READY FOR SEPTEMBER START!
FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22!!
Monarch Education are a leading Education Agency offering work with a variety of Primary Schools across the Leicester City and County, from Coalville to Market Harborough.
As a supply teacher you may be required to work in any age group from Reception through to Year 6 and cover anything from PPA, Pupil Progress Meetings to staff absences. Every day is different and you will experience a range of schools, so a flexible approach and can-do attitude is key to this role. You might be an NQT seeking work experience before embarking on a full time post - you might be a retired teacher - you might be a teacher already on supply but keen to explore new schools only accessible through Monarch Education.
As someone who has supplied schools in this area for over 10 years, I have a wealth of market knowledge which is vital in securing you work in Leicester. You are in very safe hands!!
The right candidate for this role will:
- Have experience teaching in The Foundation Phase KS1 or KS2
- QTS status
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- In-depth knowledge of the Curriculum
- Have a consistent and effective behaviour management techniques
- Be pro-active and hard working with an outgoing and approachable personality
- Have excellent team work skills and communication
- Be able to adapt to teach a variety of behaviour management schemes
- Have 2 educational references from your most recent employer
It would also be advantageous to have:
- SEN skills (desired but not essential).
- Experience with The National Reading and Numeracy Tests (desired but not essential).
- Knowledge of the local area.
In return the successful Teacher will receive:
- Market leading rate of pay
- An opportunity to work with a hard-working and caring team
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant with years of Primary experience
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference to learning and development of pupils within a diverse school
Monarch Education has been working with schools for over 25 years and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our learning support and teaching staff and this is evident when they speak to our staff.
We aim to come back to you within 48 hours of receiving a CV - send too email@example.com
Alternatively please call or DM: 07970108403 for more information.
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Early Years, Primary School, School Support, SEND, Teaching Assistants