Nursery Staff, Leicester
Monarch Education are looking to recruit a number of Nursery staff to support children with their Early Years education around the area of Leicester, particularly in the areas of Hinckley, Leicester City and Countesthorpe.
If you are a qualified Nursery nurse seeking flexible work on a day to day, short-term basis or more regular long-term work opportunities, this is the perfect opportunity!
Within this job the areas of responsibility expected from the ideal individual will be: -
- To build a good rapport and support the staff, parents, and children, and to create an environment with a high quality of childcare.
- To help oversee the day-to-day running of the nursery, and to ensure all procedures, policies and legislation is adhered to.
- To regularly help monitor and assess nursery practice, ensuring the wellbeing and safety of the children is first and foremost.
- Understanding the social, emotional needs of the children to promote their growth and development, whilst evaluating their progress and achievements.
- To implement the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
Benefits at Monarch Education:-
- Training workshops & CPD course to support development.
- Dedicated consultant to answer and help with any questions or concerns.
- Aim to process registration as swiftly as possible.
At Monarch Education we are committed in safeguarding and promoting the interests and welfare of the children, and we expect all our staff to help share this commitment with us. Every role offered is contingent on a valid DBS and the provision of two valid and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in this job, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you.
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Early Years