Europe > England > South West England
£325 - £375 per week + Free Training
October 3, 2019
3 Oct 2019 13:49
November 2, 2019
Monarch Education are currently recruiting for two, full-time EYFS Teaching Assistants with experience of SEN to work at a friendly and welcoming Primary School in the heart of Bedminster.
The reason the position has become available is due to a handful of students being identified as being on the Autistic Spectrum and require 1:1 support within a classroom setting.
You will have:
- Experience of supporting pupils at Early Years Foundation Stage/ KS1
- Able to provide individualised learning packages set by the class teacher through 1:1 support
- The ability to closely monitoring pupil development, reporting and recording their progress
- Support pupils to ensure they have equal access to a curriculum that allows them to reach their full learning potential.
Communication between staff and pupils at the school is key in all that they do and underpins the school’s approach to learning. Each class has a bespoke approach to communication using strategies for both children and adults to communicate effectively. In return the successful SEN Teaching Assistant will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* An opportunity to work within a supportive school team
* Fantastic prospects of further long term work
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated SEN consultant
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a SEN Teaching Assistant then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, once received we aim to come back to you within 48 hours of submission. Alternatively, please call 0117 9382100 to speak to Sarah Hadfield for more information.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.