Europe > England > South West England
£325 - £375 per week + PAYE/Umbrella Services Available
March 25, 2020
25 Mar 2020 11:12
April 24, 2020
Do you have experience supporting with Phonics Intervention.. we want to hear from you if the answer is yes?!
Desopite the recent school closures, Monarch Education are seeking committed and experienced EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistants to support 3 class teachers in a friendly and welcoming Primary School in the heart of Bishopsworth. The school is an exciting, multi-cultural and welcoming Church of England Primary School who wish to invite applicants with intervention based experience supporting in phonics.
Due to the size of the schools, the Head Teacher will be seeking a minimum of 2 Intervention Teaching Assistants and potentially a 3rd person to take on this important role. This particular role, will be incredible rewarding and you must have the determination and commitment to want to make a real impact of the learners, once the school re-opens.
Why work at this Primary School?
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Outdoor gymnasium and Pizza Oven to promote Healthy Schools and Forest Schools
- Sensory Garden to support those learners with their Interventions
- Car Parking Available
You will be:
- Excited and committed to take on this important role of improving phonics and attainment levels
- Creative and enjoy making activities fun in order to inspire, motivate, engage and enthuse our younger pupils to love learning and aspire for great things;
- Have a strong understanding of child development, the EYFS curriculum and learning through play;
- Have a good knowledge of the observation, planning and assessment cycle within early years and be able to play a key role in assessing pupils’ progress;
- Demonstrate a commitment towards raising standards within a diverse school community;
- Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children;
- Be sympathetic to the values and aims of a Church of England Primary School
The school has been through a lot in recent times and welcome anyone who has a positive attitude, who are prepared to commit to their pupils and to want to be a part of a close team who really care about one another.
It’s my job as their dedicated recruiter, to continue to support them in finding the best applicant for the roles so if you have the dedication and experience to provide ongoing support through intervention methods then please click apply and I will be in touch with 48 hours.
If you are interested in this fantastic role and feel it may be the right position for you, please call Sarah on 07936 345446 or email email@example.com
Monarch Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. Before being offered the role, you will need to provide two relevant and satisfactory references and a valid DBS check.