Europe > England > South West England > Wiltshire
£120 - £160 per day
September 10, 2019
10 Sep 2019 08:52
October 10, 2019
We are seeking a English Teacher to teach English at a secondary school in Chippenham from November 2019. This role is a full-time or part-time English teacher role with full teacher responsibilities and is expected to last until December 2019 in the first instance. The timetable includes Key Stage 3 and GCSE English classes. There could be the potential to teach English at Key Stage 5 for the right candidate. If you are an NQT English teacher you are encouraged to apply and will benefit from a strong mentoring programme at the school.
To be considered for this English teaching role you must:
- Hold QTS status
- Have a thorough and in-depth knowledge of the English curriculum across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (knowledge of Key Stage 5 is advantageous but in no way essential)
- Be passionate about engaging your students in the subject of English
- Be able to work collaboratively within a well-established English Department and support your peers
The school is a successful Ofsted ‘Good’ school with a strong reputation within the local community. It places a lot of emphasis on relationships between the staff and students alike and offer a high level of support to their staff. Our team regularly comment on the supportive environment and cohesive team that work there. Monarch Education have a very established relationship with the school and regularly place staff into permanent and fixed term roles here. It has a fantastic reputation within our staff who praise its organisation, high standards and expectations.
What can Monarch Education offer you?
* Competitive Daily Rate of Pay per day from £120 to £160 per day depending upon your experience
* CPD Training Opportunities
* Refer a friend scheme giving you up to £200 when you recommend someone*
* Job Type: Full-time or part-time
All applicants are required o provide two educational references, have a face to face interview and have an up to date DBS check. Monarch Education has been awarded the REC Gold Standard to denote excellence in providing staff to schools.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply online. Alternatively, earn £200 by referring a member of staff to us that would be interested in this role.