Europe > England > South West England
£18933 - £19312 per annum
November 21, 2020
21 Nov 2020 10:00
December 21, 2020
Learning Support Assistant in Early Years Foundation Stage
FIXED TERM CONTRACT: ASAP until August 2021
Hours of work:
- 8:30am-15:30pm – Monday to Friday
- 8:30am-16:30pm – Tuesday due to attendance at staff meeting
- Must attend 5 x INSET DAYS
You will ideally have the following skills/ experience:
- 1 Year minimum experience working with SEND including pupils with SEMH needs
- Have a clear emotional well – being philosophy
- Be pro-active in delivering small group intervention to support social/emotional development
- Level 3 Qualified or have the relevant experience
- The energy and enthusiasm to provide personalised learning experiences for children with SEND.
- A calm, patient and encouraging manner, with an ability to make learning fun.
If you have the relevant experience, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact the Monarch Team on 0117 938 2100.
What our staff say about Monarch:
“After eighteen years of working, I decided to “retire” from full-time teaching to pursue a writing career. I had never worked for an agency before, but Monarch and the team, especially Sarah Hadfield, have been fantastic.!”
“Due to my positive relationship with Sarah Hadfield she placed me in a thriving school in a long term position and this resulted in the school making me an offer of a permanent contract, which the agency were thrilled to have been a part of. I accepted the offer and became a permanent member of staff.
“I am extremely grateful to Monarch for all they have done for me and know they do the same for many others as well. For a teacher looking for the right agency to help them find long term placements in a wide range of schools I would not hesitate to recommend Monarch Education and their hardworking group of consultants, particularly Sarah Hadfield who could not have done for me throughout the process.”