Europe > England > South West England
£67.60 - £68.6 per day
September 13, 2019
12 Aug 2019 09:40
October 13, 2019
Mental Health Specialist
Monarch Education is currently looking for enthusiastic Mental Health support workers, to work in our schools in Bristol. The roles will be regular and part-time on a supply basis in schools and it involve working with children and young adults with mental health needs. The schools we work with cater for pupils in Primary and Secondary ages and require temporary staff with Mental Health background to work as Learning support assistants to enable learning in and outside the classroom.
- ‘Team Teach’ trained LSAs are preferable.
- Some students are non-verbal and finding ways to communicate can prove difficult for the child. As well as being sufficiently trained, the successful candidate must also be patient, nurturing, caring and most of all, passionate.
- The school’s are looking for proactive team players who want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment. Personal and social development is taken very seriously, therefore the ability build strong and trusting relationships is key.
- LSAs are continuously to develop their career and progress, therefore the schools offer support to do teacher training with the prospect of having you as part of their permanent staff.
- Have experience in health and social care would be an advantage but not essential.
- Have Special Educational Needs (SEN) knowledge and experience working with social, emotional, and mental health difficulties (SEMH); although not essential.
- A strong desire to have an impact on the lives of vulnerable young people
Monarch Education has been working with schools across the south-west, in particular Somerset, Gloucester and Bristol for over 12 years and we have built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our learning support and teaching staff and this is evident when they speak to our staff. If this sounds like the next step in your career then please send your CV to email@example.com, once received we aim to come back to you within 48 hours of submission. Alternatively please call 0117 9382100 for more information. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.