Europe > England > South West England > Somerset
£60 - £85 per day
January 14, 2020
14 Jan 2020 16:20
February 13, 2020
Monarch Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 in the Nursery of a ‘good’ Worle primary school. The school has recently achieved its good status after their recent Ofsted Inspection.
* Working 1:1 with Nursery age group child child with SLCN (speech, language and communication needs)
* Supporting the pupil in class and around the Nursery
* Working with the student to help them develop with play with other children
* Supporting a speech and language programme with the Nursery Manager
* Liaising with the Nursery Manager and other stakeholders regarding the child’s progress
* Must have GCSE grade C or above English and Maths or equivalent
* Must have experience working with children with SEND
* Would ideally have experience using Makathon
If you think this is the next step in your career, then pleased send your CV to Adam Cheadle at email@example.com or alternatively call 0117 938 2100. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and enhanced DBS check.