Europe > England > South West England
£67.60 - £68.6 per day
September 13, 2019
12 Aug 2019 09:59
October 13, 2019
SPORTS COACHES AND SUPPORT REQUIRED FOR KS2/3
| NORTH BRISTOL
We are looking for sports coaches who are looking for a challenge and change of direction in the next steps of their careers within an SEND environment.
The skills you bring having studied in your area has resulted in fantastic learning partnerships for disabled children and can dramatically raise confidence and self-esteem.
By understanding bodies and wellbeing you give them the chance to explore what they can do, promoting trust, cooperation, communication and language too…. a perfect environment for learning.
- Some students are non-verbal and finding ways to communicate can prove difficult for the child. As well as being sufficiently trained, the successful candidate must also be patient, nurturing, caring and most of all, passionate.
- The school’s are looking for proactive team players who want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment. Personal and social development is taken very seriously, therefore the ability build strong and trusting relationships is key.
- Coaches are continuously to develop their career and progress, therefore the schools offer support to do teacher training with the prospect of having you as part of their permanent staff.
- Have experience in SEND environments would be an advantage but not essential.
- Have Special Educational Needs (SEN) knowledge and experience working with social, emotional, and mental health difficulties (SEMH); although not essential.
- A strong desire to have an impact on the lives of vulnerable young people
Monarch Education has been working with schools across the south-west, in particular Somerset, Gloucester and Bristol for over 12 years and we have built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our learning support and teaching staff and this is evident when they speak to our staff. If this sounds like the next step in your career then please send your CV to email@example.com, once received we aim to come back to you within 48 hours of submission. Alternatively please call 0117 9382100 for more information. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.