Europe > England > North West England > Greater Manchester
£110.00 - £120.00 per day + Dependant on experience.
July 11, 2019
11 Jul 2019 06:16
August 10, 2019
Key stage 2 teacher required in Oldham for September start.
Monarch Education is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and conscientious Key stage 2 teacher in the Glodwick area of Oldham. The Key stage 2 teacher must be motivated and able to work as part of a successful team and strive for success within a vibrant classroom environment. The school is rated as OFSTED good with impressive SATS results from the previous academic year. There is high percentage of EAL pupils who are well supported by EAL- TA’s.
Monarch covers day to day to full-time teaching positions and due to our continued growth and success I am looking for key stage 2 teacher with immediate start and availability. You must have experience working with children in a classroom setting and ideally possess the following skills for the role.
* Be enthusiastic and a dedicated practitioner
* Be updated with the new curriculum
* Strong classroom management skills
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
All teachers must hold QTS, a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or a recognised qualification and have previous experience working within a Key stage 2 classroom.
Why choose Monarch education?
* A dedicated Educational consultant to maximise your career and earning potential
* Opportunity to work in a variety of schools and roles
* Cash back on your DBS check after successful completion of 12 day’s work
* Claim expenses weekly
* Weekly pay
* Refer a friend
At Monarch Education we take our responsibility to both our teachers and schools seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
To apply, or for more information please contact Jordan Robinson in our Manchester office.