Europe > England > North West England > Greater Manchester
£67 - £70 per day
July 10, 2019
10 Jul 2019 09:30
August 9, 2019
Primary teaching assistants needed in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
We currently have full-time Early Years teaching assistant positions in Oldham and due to our continued growth in North Manchester; we have several schools looking for teaching assistants to start after the Easter Holidays.
As a teaching assistant you will be motivated and able to work as part of a successful team and strive for success within a vibrant classroom environment.
You must have proven experience of working with Early Years children, preferably within a primary classroom setting and ideally possess a recognised qualification (Desirable but not essential. Accepted qualifications can be NVQ level 1, 2 and/or 3 teaching assistant qualifications or equivalent).
In your role, you will coordinate with other education professionals and the class Teacher; Your role will involve.
* Working with children in an Early Years Foundation Stage setting
* Taking direction from the class teacher.
* Work with children on a variety of topics incl. phonics and feedback progress to school teacher and document where necessary.
* This position will involve working with children on a 1-1 and group basis and providing general classroom support within mainstream classes.
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving positive results.
Why choose Monarch education?
* A dedicated Educational consultant to maximise your career and earning potential.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of schools and roles.
* Cash back on your DBS check after successful completion of 12 day’s work.
* Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly/fortnightly).
* Claim expenses weekly.
* Recommend a friend scheme and get a £200 bonus.
At Monarch Education we take our responsibility to both our teachers and schools seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to a competency based, face to face interview. All positions at Monarch are subject to vetting checks including DBS, Barred list checks and suitable references.
Apply below, or for more information please contact Jordan Robinson in our Manchester office.