Europe > England > South East England > Kent
£70 - £100 per day
October 16, 2020
16 Oct 2020 07:11
November 15, 2020
Teaching Assistant – Year 2
This superb and very successful primary school in Bexley have asked us to find them a Teaching Assistant to support their over-achieving Year 2 class. This is a long term role starting ASAP.
The school here is super-successful and has a great reputation in the Borough. Offering an inclusive and committed teaching environment, this is a fantastic school to springboard your career into teaching. They have large school grounds with a variety of learning hubs and activities to make learning engaging and exciting for students. The SENCO and their team are supportive, established, and well-liked.
The perfect Teaching Assistant will be a natural team player with the ability to engage and excite the class. You will also:
- Have some knowledge of how the primary curriculum works
- Be a friendly and supportive Teaching Assistant
- Have a passion for providing a strong relationship with students
- Communicate at various levels including the SENCO and other SLT
- Outgoing, driven and well-presented
For more information on this exciting Teaching Assistant – Year 2 role, contact Rob at Monarch Education.