Monarch Education are recruiting for 1 full time Nursery Practitioner or 2 x part time Nursery Practitioners to start immediately at a lovely day Nursery in Cam near Dursley in Gloucestershire. The successful full time candidate will be required to work 4 days per week from 8:00 - 5:30 pm. Part time hours will be at least 2 days per week and a maximum of 3 days per week
- Minimum Level 3 recognised childcare qualification.
- Desirable - Paediatric first aid qualification; any related professional qualification (e.g. Foundation Degree, EYPS, EYTS, NVQ)
- Experience working as a Nursery Practitioner is essential
- Knowledge and experience of delivering the EYFS
- Experience of Ofsted Inspections
- Working with children with Special Educational Needs
- Ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Observe, support and extend children's learning through supporting planning appropriately for children using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum for guidance.
- Maintain accurate and effective children's records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Work with the Childcare and Education team to continuously improve quality of childcare and education.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow, Safeguarding Procedures.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
If you think this sound like the role for you, we encourage you to get in contact. Please send your CV along to Jack Davies via email Jack.Davies@monarcheducation.com alternatively, you can call 0117 938 2100 or text on 07936345449
- Early Years