SEN Teaching Assistant
Lime Academy Trust are seeking a flexible, committed, enthusiastic and highly skilled Teaching Assistant, to be based at their Primary school campus in Peterbourgh. The Academy caters for pupils aged 4-13.
This is a Full time role, with hours being 08:00 to 15:30 each school day.
The school is part of the Limes which has built up a strong relationship with parents, carers and professionals alike in educating and caring for students in their community. The school has a wonderful ethos and a vibrant feel, which means working here is very enjoyable. Armed with outstanding resources and a supportive SLT, you'll have the ability to support pupil progress and development
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the teaching staff and create an exceptional learning environment for the students. As the school caters for learners who have complex learning needs communication and pupil voice are at the core of the curriculum offer. Although working here can be challenging the benefits of seeing the learners' progress is extremely rewarding.
You will liaise with other teachers, support staff and SLT ensuring you are continually raising standards.
What Lime Trust are looking for:
- SEN TAs / LSA professionals with an outgoing and professional mentality
- Knowledge of SEN and working with pupils who display complex behaviours
- Previous experience in a teaching role, with a good core subject knowledge
- A passion for teaching and learning
What Lime Trust can offer you:
- A friendly, family feel environment
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A rewarding and enjoyable teaching role
- To be a part of a growing, modern academy trust
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity rich schools
Are you an outstanding SEND TA or Support Worker with superb core subject knowledge and a passion to work in SEND? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at Lime Supply Solutions to register your interest in this exciting role.
- Primary School