A new position has opened for a Year 2 Primary Teacher to work full time for the whole of term 6. The school is a 'GOOD' rated school by Ofsted in Southmead, Bristol.
This role will be the full class teaching role, and paid to scale from day one. PPA time will also be provided.
The start date is 6th June 2022, and will be Monday- Friday until July 22nd 2022.
The School is part of a multi academy trust north of Bristol, they are very welcoming and a great team to work for. The role will require, planning and marking throughout the week, to attend any parents evenings/ staff meetings. This will involve the full class teaching role.
After this placement finishes there is opportunity to apply at the school for new roles starting in September 2022. Failing this Monarch Education have lots of other opportunities available.
Benefits of registering with Monarch Education:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a dedicated consultant
- Guaranteed pay scheme*
- Higher rates of pay than our competitors
- Personal Accident insurance cover
- A crown commercial services provider
- Discounts vouchers available in big retailers
- Access to a portal which offer savings in 7 supermarkets for your weekly shop
- Fuel card that provides 20p off the pump
- 24/7 GP helpline
- Access to our exclusive online CPD courses and additional training
- Up to £200 referral scheme*
- You must have experience working in schools
- Able to attend an interview with the school
- Solid knowledge of the key stage 1 or 2
About Monarch Education
Monarch Education is a national education recruitment agency, specialising in finding qualified teaching and non-teaching staff in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our staff, schools and Multi-Academy Trusts.
If you are interested in this role and believe you are a good match, please apply today or call us for more information regarding this role on 0117 938 2100 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
- Primary School