We are currently working with a School in Birmingham area who are seeking an experienced School Office Manager to join their team as soon as possible. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing a school office and providing exceptional administrative support. The School Office Manager will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth running of the school’s operations and will act as the primary point of contact for parents, students, and staff regarding administrative issues.
Some of your responsibilities will include the below:
– Manage the day-to-day operations of the school office, ensuring that administrative tasks are completed accurately and on time.
– Supervise administrative staff and ensure that they have the necessary resources and training to perform their duties effectively.
– Develop and implement administrative policies and procedures to improve efficiency and streamline operations.
– Act as the primary point of contact for parents, students, and staff regarding administrative issues, including enrollment, registration, and scheduling.
– Assisting with the management of the school’s budget and finances, including purchasing and invoicing.
– Coordinate events and meetings as needed.
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all administrative activities.
– Previous experience in a school office management role or a related field.
– Proven track record of managing a school office and providing exceptional administrative support.
– Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
– Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for education and a proven track record of success in school office management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please call 0121 272 8702 or send your CV over to email@example.com
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.