Are you compassionate with a passion for supporting young people with additional needs?
Are you a team player committed to excellence for all staff and students?
Position: Teaching assistant
Contract Type: Full-time
Start Date: Immediate (Negotiable)
Rate of Pay: £16,654 to £18,80
DBS Level needed: Enhanced.
Working hours: 32 hrs 30 mins per week, 190 days (term time) + 5 days
· Competitive daily rate £76-£87+
· Option to work through PAYE or an umbrella company
· Dedicated consultant allocated to look after and assist you with any questions or concerns
· £200 for any successful referral of Teachers and Teaching Assistants
· Training workshops and CPD courses to help you develop
The school have created a unique learning environment which enables everyone to fulfil their potential and dreams without a ceiling on anyone’s ambitions. The commitment, dedication and drive of all staff members enable this to happen.
The school ethos is about putting our children centre stage and using the talents of ALL staff to ensure students achieve their personal excellence, in short, their very best in both academic and personal development. Personal Excellence is about staff saying to children tell us what your dreams are, and we will help support and nurture you to achieve them. The school are passionate about stretching each child, so they achieve their full potential and more. The behaviour and attitudes of pupils at the school was described as “Good” during the last Ofsted Inspection in 2021.
To work under the guidance of designated teaching/senior staff to undertake work/care/support programmes, to enable access to learning for pupils and to assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom. Work may be carried out in the classroom or outside the main teaching area under the guidance of teaching/senior staff.
· Be aware of and comply with policies, procedures and codes of practice of the school including: child protection, health & safety, confidentiality and data protection, finance, ICT and reporting all concerns to a nominated person.
· Assist the class Teacher with preparation of lesson materials and support in delivering curriculum.
· Contribute to the overall work, smooth running and ethos of the school.
· Attend and participate in meetings as required.
· Support specific pupils on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
To be considered for this role please click apply.