A school in Kingswood are looking for an experienced School Administrator to start working in the new academic year on a long term basis.
It is essential that you have experience of working as an Administrator in a school environment. We will accept applications from people who have worked in settings such as a College or University.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to assist with the smooth-running of the school office
- Provide full administrative support to the administration team
- Successfully manage the front of house area
- Preferably have experience of using school systems such as CMIS and SIMS
- Carry out general admin duties
- Maintain the general email accounts
- Assist with on boarding of new staff such as processing DBS checks and issuing ID cards
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of this position
To apply please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website https://monarcheducation.co.uk/
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Education Administrator